Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
- Students must uphold the good ethos of fair play at all times
- Students are expected to approach training, coaches and team mates with a positive attitude
- Students are expected to present themselves in a professional manner at all times
- Students are expected to be co-operative and not hinder the learning of others in anyway by being overly disruptive
- All students must attempt to complete all tasks requested by the coaching staff, to the best of their ability
- Bullying, harassment or abuse of teammates or coaching staff will not be tolerated at any time
Our Commitment to You
- To provide a fun, safe and positive training environment
- To treat all players fairly and equally at all times
- To act professionally at all times
- To be upfront and honest with students and parents at all times
- To provide specialist coaching and development
- To provide constructive feedback to students and parents
Responsibility of Students
- To adhere to the code of conduct at all times
- To report to training no later that 10 minutes before the scheduled training time
- Practice juggling prior to starting training session and NO SHOOTING
- To attend all training sessions as scheduled
- To be prepared for every training session by bringing boots, shin pads and a drink bottle
- To wear the training gear provided to all training sessions (including socks, shorts, shirt & jacket when appropriate)
- To approach every session with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- To complete all tasks to the best of their ability at all times
- If you are unable to attend training for any reason, you have a responsibility to text Anthony 0413 953 471 to notify the coach
Responsibility of Parents
- To ensure players are at training, matches or other training commitments as requested/scheduled
- Support the initiatives of our professional and experienced coaches; any concerns should be raised with Anthony immediately
- To remain clear of the training area during the session and at the start of the session, and refrain from instructing / coaching your child from the sidelines while training is being conducted or during games
- Encourage children to participate, do not force them
- Focus on the child’s efforts and performance rather than aspects of winning or losing
- Encourage children to always participate according to the rules and to follow coaches’ instructions as well as possible
Wet Weather Policy
- A decision regarding training will be made as soon as possible on the scheduled training day. If are unsure it is safer to send a text to Anthony on 0413953471 or follow ASR Football on Facebook and we will post an update.
- Training on synthetic at lily’s football centre very rarely is training cancelled unless extreme weather or lightning take place.
You should feel comfortable in approaching us with any queries or concerns you may have. We simply cannot address them, or assist in the resolution of any matters if we do not know about them. Please try to avoid keeping matters of concern to yourself, as this will only culminate in a growing dissatisfaction and further negativity.
Mums and dads Football is a sport let your child enjoy it, treasure these moments/ memories as they will come and go very quickly. It’s in our best interest to do our best for your child but we also need your support along the way.
Sit back, enjoy and support, this is the true meaning of sport. Any concerns please call Anthony anytime on 0413 953 471.
“Development is our Priority”